With the virtion central user administration, all groups and users are set up centrally. For each system to be used, we globally define the authorization for each user. In close coordination with your technical experts, the requirements for the technical systems are defined. It will be documented which functions and roles in the company are allowed to perform which tasks in which system.
Your systems that are linked to the central user administration continue to operate as usual.
We support a smooth migration of data from your existing systems into your new system, and we define the required interfaces with you. If required, your users can manage their accounts by themselves. The administration frontend can easily be used with any web browser. The central user management services can be individually customized to suit your needs. Of course, it can also be combined with other virtion modules.
Your advantages at a glance:
- central group/user management
- consistent, documented framework for the IT organization
- definition of common organizational rules
- self-service for each user is possible
- less administration costs per user
- roles/functions are sharpened
- encrypted password management
Create yourself a central basis for your roles and authorizations.